Santorini is one of the most beautiful Greek islands. You can appreciate the seascapes, see natural sights from the air by ordering a helicopter rental. A helicopter ride will give the newlyweds positive impressions, make the wedding unforgettable and bright.
The flight program may include sightseeing of the following attractions:
- Caldera is a volcano that formed many thousands of years ago, from a height you can see the crater of an ancient volcano.
- Cape Akrioti is one of the most picturesque places on the island, where the old lighthouse is located.
- Red Beach, where the emerald color of the sea is combined with black volcanic sand and unusual red rocks, creating an alien landscape.
- Firasya Island (once this island was part of Santorini, but separated from it as a result of an earthquake).
- Fira is the capital of the island, located on a high cliff.
- Akrotiri is an archaeological park where scientists have found a well-preserved city of the Minoan period.
You can admire the small white houses that huddle on the slopes of the mountain, see the domes of the Church of the Holy Trinity. Renting a helicopter for a wedding ceremony on Santorini will give you an experience that will last a lifetime.
You can rent a helicopter for any time, the minimum flight lasts 15 minutes. Additionally, newlyweds are invited to order a guide who will tell you in detail about all the sights of the island. Cabin capacity is 5 people. You can go on a flight together or take witnesses of the wedding celebration with you.