Turnkey wedding abroad for two. Getting married in Greece
Wedding abroad is a fashion trend not only among young people. In many countries you have the opportunity to register your relationship officially, as well as to hold a lavish or private wedding ceremony. Therefore, more and more couples choose unusual and beautiful places for their exotic and civil wedding ceremony.
Santorini or St. Irina’s Island is located in the heart of Greece and is a very popular destination for tourists and newlyweds. The amazing atmosphere that reigns on the island gives your wedding ceremony a unique charm and novelty. Colorful beaches, colorful villages, ancient temples, exciting sunsets and dawns for many years remain in the memory of the newlyweds and their guests.
Every year a lot of couples come here to be surrounded by the beautiful nature of the island, to hold a symbolic wedding for two or a magnificent celebration with a large number of invited guests, especially since to celebrate the wedding abroad is quite Just.
How to organize a wedding and all inclusive romantic getaways abroad?
To organize a great celebration you better use the services of the wedding planner agency. You do not have to deal with the preparation of the wedding, just tell about your wishes to the coordinator. It will offer the most suitable format of the holiday, several venues for its holding, help with the choice of hotel, booking tickets and solve a lot of other emerging issues.
Our agency has been engaged in wedding organizations abroad on the island of Santorini “turnkey” for many years offering you an attractive and affordable price. We help to hold an official or symbolic wedding ceremony, a orthodox church wedding, after which you can have a wedding banquet in an open area overlooking the sea with friends and family, rent a yacht and have a sea voyage, or spend romantic evening by candlelight.
Depending on the budget of the event, we can offer several packages of wedding services for the organization of the holiday. From the budget version of a small ceremony, to a luxurious holiday for a large number of guests. The budget option includes the organization and holding of the celebration, the registration of the necessary documents, a romantic dinner for two.
The standard version of the holiday additionally includes the services of a make-up artist and hairdresser, a photographer, as well as a wedding cake. To organize a premium wedding, the package of services can be supplemented with the services of florists, photo shoot and video shooting, renting luxury cars, yacht or helicopter, a great entertainment program for newlyweds and guests with live music, leading and guest artists.
Documents you need for an official wedding registration
- Copies of the bride and groom’s birth certificates, as well as their translation into Greek, certified by the notary and the Apostille stamp.
- Passports and photocopies of the first 4 pages (without translation).
- Copies of common-civilian passports (page stating Marital Status without translation).
Documents you need for a wedding in a Greek orthodox church
- The certificates of baptism (issued in the church where you were baptized) and its translation into Greek, certified by the Apostille stamp. If such a certificate is absent you should go to the church where you were baptized, and your godparents can become witnesses.
- A certificate that you both was not married in the church, with its translation into Greek.
- A copy of the marriage certificate, as well as its translation into Greek (certified by the notary and the Apostille stamp).